Rahat Indori, Bollywood lyricist, claims, “सभी का खून है शामिल यहाँ की मिट्टी में, किसी के बाप का हिंदुस्तान थोड़े ही है” It means, “Everyone’s blood is included in the soil, India doesn’t belong to someone’s father.” If Mohammad Faiz Khan is allowed to offer soil for laying the foundation stone of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya on 5 Aug, Faiz Khan would also start chanting with Rahat Indori, “हर किसी की मिट्टी शामिल हैं राम मंदिर के नींव में, राम मंदिर केवल हिंदुओं के बाप का थोड़े ही है, It means, “The soil of everyone is included in the foundation of the Ram temple,
The Ram temple doesn’t belong to Hindus only.
Rahat Indori Ji, how is everyone’s blood is included in the soil?
Muslims of undivided India demanded to create Pakistan to establish Islam. After Pakistan was formed, majority of Muslims remained in India. Thus, Muslims ate their cake and had it too. After imposing emergency from 25 June 1975 to 21 March 1977, Indira Gandhi changed the description of India from a “sovereign democratic republic” to a “sovereign, socialist secular democratic republic under 42nd amendment. In short, Muslims has a country, Pakistan for Islam, Muslims have Muslim Personal Board and benefits being minority in India, even though they are second largest population in India.
What did Hindus—who had been persecuted by Islamic invaders since centuries—get? Hindus in Pakistan were brutalised and mass murdered to be converted that they reduced to 2% of population. Those who survived flew to India to live as refugees. India has refugee camps full of Pakistani Hindus. Hindus in India got songs of secularism with wounds on their civilisation.
What kind of message of unity is Mohammad Faiz Khan carrying?
It took 450 years, blood, sweat, tears, perseverance, unflinching struggle, supreme sacrifice of Hindu warriors and an unending legal battle to cure and cleanse one wound, which barbaric Babur penetrated to India’s soul.
- It was Islamic invader Babur, who destroyed temple of God Ram in 1528 to build mosque to wound our civilisation. One can imagine the amount of brutality Babur would have inflicted to those who would have tried to protect temple.
- Ayodhya title dispute was the longest legal battle, which had continued for 134 years in India’s history.
- Saryu river had turned red with blood and floating bodies of Hindu warriors, when the then Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav ordered to open fire at the karsevaks comprising women and elderly people on 30 October 1990.
- Victims were as young as 22-year-old Ram Kothari and 20-year-old Sharad Kothari, who were killed in police firing at the Ramjanmabhoomi
- More than 60 Hindu pilgrims or karsevaks (volunteers) returning from Ayodhya, were burnt alive inside the Sabarmati Express train near the Godhra railway station in the morning of 27 February 2002.
At every stage Hindu warriors battled with Islamic invaders and their supporters. Now, one Mohammad Faiz Khan would offer soil to undo all sacrifices and undying struggle to claim—the soil of everyone is included in the foundation of the Ram temple—in future. A non Hindu true supporter of ‘Sanatan Dharma’ would never try to spoil a pious and great religious moment like laying the foundation stone of the Ram Temple. Instead, he would maintain distance from such occasion.
Devotee of Ram, Muhammad Faiz Khan, as he calls himself, must conduct Ramcharitamanas at Jama Masjid. Such act would be real tribute to God Ram, instead of throwing antics of offering soil at laying the foundation stone of the Ram Temple.
फैज खान को राम मन्दिर पर जबरदस्ती डाला गया है
ताकि आने वाली पीढ़ी यह पढे कि राम मंदिर का निर्माण फैज खान ने करवाया ।
कांग्रेस, वामपंथी और मुगलो के काले कारनामों पर गोबर लेपना चाहते हैं
राम मंदिर से मुस्लिमों को दूर रखो