The decay in Bollywood had started way back in 1984 with Haji Mastan, a notorious smuggler entering politics and then infiltrating Bollywood. He was followed by the fugitive terrorist Dawood Ibrahim, currently hiding in Karachi, Pakistan making inroads in Bollywood. Slowly, underworld, hawala operators, Jihadis, drug lords, anti-social elements, urban Naxals – all of them have also infiltrated in the Bollywood and they started controlling the Indian film industry. These elements joined hands with the Jihadis who had sinister design of turning India in to an Islamic country/Ghazwa-e-Hind.
A nationalist law student Dwivendra Devtadeen Dubey has written a letter to Prime Minister Modi on why Bolywood needs to be decentralized and cleansed of Jihadi forces.
The roots of these anti India jihadi forces have been exposed recently in US and other western countries where some celebrity stars like Shah Rukh Khan and others have been seen with jihadis working on a sole purpose to destroy India.
Subject: Cleaning the Bollywood of Jihadi forces and Decentralization thereof.
- I am final year student of BLS/LLB and pursuing my studies in Mumbai. Apart from having an extremely good knowledge of law, I have equally good knowledge of shastras, vedas, purans, Bhagawat Gita, Ramayan, Mahabharat etc. as far as Hinduism is concerned and Guru Granth Sahib as far as Sikhism is concerned and also knowledge of Quran and Bible as well. I participate in various debates which are held all across the country and can recite any religious scriptures without referring to them.
- The unfortunate mysterious death of Sushant Singh Rajput on 14 June, 2020 at Bandra, Mumbai has made me to make a deeper probe to find out why the Indian film industry is ailing which had several such mysterious deaths, starting from Divya Bharti, Jiah Khan, Sridevi, Pratushya Banerjee, Disha Salian, Sushant Singh Rajput etc. My study on the subject revealed startling facts with regards to the extreme darker side of the Bollywood. The decay in Bollywood had started way back in 1984 with Haji Mastan, a notorious smuggler entering politics and then infiltrating Bollywood. He was followed by the fugitive terrorist Dawood Ibrahim, currently hiding in Karachi, Pakistan making inroads in Bollywood. Slowly, underworld, hawala operators, Jihadis, drug lords, anti-social elements, urban Naxals – all of them have also infiltrated in the Bollywood and they started controlling the Indian film industry. These elements joined hands with the Jihadis who had sinister design of turning India in to an Islamic country/Ghazwa-e-Hind. A striking change which could be easily noticed of many Khans dominating the Indian film industry inspite of the fact that they lack acting skill, dialogue delivery and none of them have the kind of appearance/height/built required to make them play lead role in Indian cinema. Those wanting to set their feet in Indian cinema after the partition would have their Hindu names Dilip Kumar (Muhammad Yusuf Khan), Meena Kumari (Mahjabeen Bano), Madhubala (Mumtaz Jehan Dehlavi), Arjun (Firoz Khan), Ajit (Hamid Ali Khan), Jayant (Zakaria Khan), however, with the Jihadi elements being very active to pursue their sinister design of promoting mediocre as superstars ensured that they openly proclaim their names as ‘Khans’ and the Jihadi/ underworld forces would decide and determine who the actor/actress would be. While the Muslims and Islam would be glorified, Hindus and/or Hinduism would be subjected to ridicule and contempt. Slowly but steadily Bhajans/Aartis in films were replaced with Allah, Maula etc. Every effort is made to glorify Muslims and whereas Hindu upper caste such as Thakurs/Brahmins/ Vaishyas are portrayed in bad light with oblique and ulterior motive of creating a divide and rift in Hindu community itself. Similarly, such regular portrayal led to Hindu children having a sense of hatred and inferiority complex for their own religion which otherwise has a glorious past.
- The Jihadis\underworld forces are very active in Hindi cinema. They have now formed their own coterie/syndicate and these elements would ensure that members of their own coterie/syndicate are promoted in every filed related to film industry. Most of the Khans or Muslim actors are part of the coterie/syndicate and they would ensure that the new comers talented actors/actress are not accorded opportunity to demonstrate their skill or they are given roles which are insignificant. Every effort is made by the crime syndicate/coterie to ensure that even if good films are made, excluding the members of syndicate, are manoeuvred / manipulated to fail at the box office.
- Sex, drugs, illegal transactions, favouritism, nepotism, crime syndicate, underworld, hawala operators, Jihadis, drugs lords, anti-social elements, urban naxals – all of them have set their feet so strong in the Bollywood that unless and until these forces/ crime syndicate/coterie are busted, the country will continue to see talented actors like Sushant Singh Rajput dying, killed and/or eliminated, their career spoiled. With the result, the country would continue to see these mediocre Khans who are in their advance ages and yet still want have control over the Indian film industry as its ‘super stars’. These elements have amassed wealth which are used for anti-national, anti-Hindu, anti-social/cultural activities, apart from challenging the government in power and that is the reason why almost the entire Bollywood, with the exception of few, is against the present government in power.
- Bollywood/Indian cinema certainly plays extremely important role in our society as the children grow seeing these people on the silver screen and idealize them, thinking this is how an actor is supposed to play lead roles, expected to look and/ or portray himself. These elements have become major contributor to the ‘love jihad’ which is a reality as our children grow seeing these very characters as ‘superstars’ on the silver screen, idealize them and they then fall prey to the jihadi elements who have complete infrastructure at their disposal, commencing from changing the religion of Hindu girls to Islam by making them to recite ‘Kalma’, preparation of affidavits/ declaration and services of Kazi are readily made available to ensure that Hindu girls are converted to Islam within a few minutes and their marriage are solemnized and consummated as well utmost expeditiously. The Hindu girls are converted to Islam within a few minutes and the children born out of these girls obviously become followers of Islam.
- In democracy, number plays very pivotal role and as a matter of fact everything depends on the number. The slowly but steadily changing demography of our population in which every effort is made to reduce the Hindu population and increase Muslim population is certainly alarming and needs to be checked.
- No Government in the country has ever addressed to the issue of why the Bollywood/ Indian cinema being cantered in Mumbai on account of which the Jihadis and underworld forces first plant people of their own choice and show us in the films what exactly these Jihadis/underworld forces wants us to see. The country is full of talent and which is in abundance, however, the irony is that such talent does not get adequate opportunity and that is the reason why there is extremely inadequate representation in Indian cinema of people from different states.
- The present government in power would be doing a great service if the Bollywood is decentralized and divided into different zones and/or cities and at least in four zones, such as East, West, North and South so that not only the industry will have representation from all over the country and Indian cinema will draw the best of the talents but such efforts will go a long way in national integration in its true sense.
- Furthermore, the Indian cinema is required to be regulated as well by a Regulator as we have regulators for stock markets, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretaries, doctors, engineers, lawyers etc. and hence why should there be no such regulator for the Indian film industry as well so that it’s functioning is kept under control and regulated as well. We have seen that our experiment of giving complete autonomy to an industry like the film industry has led to a complete disaster in the Bollywood and which is certainly required to be remedied as expeditiously as possible.
- The members of Rajya sabha / Lok sabha who are or were associated with Indian film industry would agree with aforesaid suggestions and further suggestions which they can make to the government on their own for cleaning the Bollywood mess and they are the one who should make a request to the government and more particularly to the most dynamic Prime Minister of this country has ever witnessed for cleaning the Bollywood of the mess with which it has been grappling for several decades now. A copy of this mail is sent to all the member of Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha to consider what has been stated hereinabove as my effort is to get the Bollywood cleaned of the Jihadis/underworld through the process of court did not find favour on the ground of my locus standi (which is certainly not the correct passion in law) and hence the representatives of the people of this country are my last hope.
(Dwivendra Devtadeen Dubey)
IT IS HIGH TIME DURING CORONA UPRISING TO CURB ALL KINDS OF NEGATIVE FORCES KINDERING THE HUMAN GROWTH CARING ALL LIVES ON EARTH , ANY KIND OF JIKATHS IN ANY FORM IN ANY WALKS OF LIFE IS SO IMPORTANT AND URGENT !
BEYOND ANY MAD religious concepts AGAINST NORMAL HUMAN LIFE INDIAN GOVT HAVE TO ACT SWIFT TO DO AWAY WITH ALL SUCH ENDEVOURS !