It’s about doing ONE #IndiaPositive action. ONCE a week. EVERY week.
- This isn’t about 100 people getting together. This is about what YOU can do. Start the journey. Build a glorious nation one action at a time.
- From the richest person to the most impoverished individual – each of us has something of value that we can bring forth in the service of the nation – time/money/expertise/effort/material resources.
- This is NOT about diversity of actions. This is all about consistency of action.
- It’s about being present to the opportunity to make a positive difference to the world around you with a minimum of one action a week.
- One #IndiaPositiveCitizen = 52 #IndiaPositive actions in a year
- 1 billion #IndiaPositiveCitizens = 52 billion potential #IndiaPositive actions in a year
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
In the #IndiaPositiveCitizen book you will read about unsung heroes from different parts of India. People who persevered and made a difference. None of them had large resources at their disposal. Some had almost no money. Yet, they did work that created a better world. Jadev Payeng from Assam literally built a forest with his daily efforts over years.
One man planting a sapling daily can build a forest. Your mindful action every week can build a better world.