After the Supreme Court ordered, today, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to investigate the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case and asked Maharashtra to assist with the probe, netizens or common citizens are jubilant as if India conducted another Balakot Airstrike across LoC at terror camps.
Why are common people celebrating as if CBI completed the probe and the court has sentenced rigorous imprisonments to perpetrators behind Sushant Singh Death Case?
Mumbai Police botched up Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case in such an open secret manner as if common citizens do not exist in India.
- Even after three months of his death, no FIR has been lodged against any accused.
- According to Sushant’s family’s lawyer, the postmortem report did not mention any time duration or period of death. Even a tenth class student would ask, “how can doctor ignore the basic rule of conducting a postmortem?
- Why did Mumbai Police treat Rhea Chakraborty with kid gloves? She is the main accused in FIR filed in Patna by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh, who accused her and her family of cheating Sushant financially and mentally harassing him. Mumbai Police questioned only once, then let her off.
- How is it possible that Mumbai Police couldn’t investigate Disha Salian case and didn’t find any connection between them?
- Who tore the pages of Sushant’s diary?
- How can a competent Police Force like Mumbai Police, allegedly once compared to Scotland Yard police, can commit such blunders? The final nail in the coffin was when Bihar Police, Vinay Tiwari, SP—who reached Mumbai on August 2 with advance intimation to Mumbai Police—was quarantined by Mumbai Police. This incident created a needle of suspicion among masses that someone special in authority is being protected.
Palghar Police blatantly covered up lynching of Sadhus in Palghar.
Chikane Maharaj Kalpavrikshgiri (70) and Sushil Giri Maharaj (35) belonging to the revered Varanasi-based Shri Panch Dashnam Juna Akhara and their driver Nilesh Telgane (35) were on the way to a funeral in Gujarat on 16 April, when they were offered by Palghar Police to mob of 200 men, who lynched them brutally. If the video—in which two Sadhus and his driver were inhumanly lynched—would not have surfaced and went viral—Palghar Police would have gotten away with excuse that police tried to save the victims but could not succeed as the mob was strong and targeted them. What is acute sense of injustice among common people is that even if 154 people were arrested in the mob lynching case, no charge sheet was filed against them in the specified 90 days. So, who protected Palghar Police at the cost of miscarriage of justice?
Arnab Goswami was grilled for raising voices against Sadhu lynching in Palghar
Congress Party, which calls itself custodian of free press, didn’t hesitate to grill Republic TV’s Arnab Goswami for questioning why Congress Party didn’t raise its voice for Sadhu lynching in Palghar on 27 April. Mumbai police treated Arnab as if he was dreaded criminal during lockdown because of Covid-19. Chief Minister remained as a helpless mute spectator, when freedom of speech was gagged. People were outraged to see police force being used to massage Congress’s ego instead of fighting with Corona pandemic.
How Maharashtra government mishandled Covid-19 pandemic.
Uddhav Thackeray government miserably failed to handle the coronavirus situation in Maharashtra. Why has Maharashtra India’s highest Covid-19 mortality numbers? It was extremely painful to see hapless Covid-19 positive patient suffering because of scarcity of beds specially in Mumbai, which is said to be equipped with better medical facilities than most other parts of India. Why such poor medical preparedness in hospitals to fight Covid19?
What irked and hurt common citizens when Maharashtra Chief Minister—who doesn’t have the charisma of his father, Shiv Sena founder, Bal Thackeray—used Bollywood celebrities to promote his image. Several actors such as Sonam Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Hrithik Roashan, Farhan Akhtar, Ali Fazal, and even director Anurag Kashyap tweeted praising Udhav Thakrey in an unconvincing manner, or retweeted the thread shared by the Maharashtra CMO’s Twitter handle.
Did people forget the betrayal by Shiv Sena, who ditched BJP-SHIV SENA pre poll alliance to form MVA government?
Common citizens have no godfather to facilitate their lives. They vote for a political alliance with a trust that certain alliances of political parties would bring betterment, peace and stability in the state they live. In 2019 Assembly polls, people voted for BJP-Shiv Sena alliance, which won an absolute majority in the election but it was Maha Vikas Aghadi which formed the government because Shiv Sena ditched pre poll alliances for sheer political benefit. Those who voted for BJP-Shiv Sena alliance, felt betrayed by Shiv Sena entering into new MVA.
When police and government try to save perpetrators, common people lose hope and develop despondency in system. Today, they are celebrating because Supreme Court facilitated one step towards justice.